Lots of people joke about gynecomastia, or man boobs, but it is not really a laughing matter for the men affected by this condition. It can cause psychological harm on those suffering, and can easily cause loss of confidence and even depression, especially to teenage boys.
There are several reasons for getting man boobs:
- Hormone imbalance – caused by an imbalance between testosterone and oestrogen. If the hormone balance changes, it can cause male breasts to grow.
- Obesity – sometimes being very overweight will increase levels of estrogen, and this can cause breast tissue to grow.
- Newborn babies – fatty breasts can affect baby boys, because oestrogen passes through the placenta from the mother to the baby, and this will last for a few weeks after the birth.
- Puberty – the hormone levels in boys can vary. Oestrogen can cause breast tissue to grow if the testosterone levels drop. As hormone levels become more stable, the gynecomastia will clear up.
- Ageing – men produce less testosterone the older they get, and they also tend to have more body fat. This can cause excess oestrogen being produced, and these changes in hormone levels can lead to excess breast tissue growth.
Man boobs, or gynecomastia, happens to more than 40% of men, and those who have this condition typically try to disguise their breasts from being seen by others. Whether they wear oversized shirts and tops, avoid activities like swimming where their bodies are on show, or even going to the extremes of binding the chest, trying to get a smoother silhouette. These days, lots of men who are looking for a lasting solution to treat their oversized breasts, are now aware of vaser lipo treatment which removes the fat from the breast area.
Important benefits of vaser lipo:
- It can refine and emphasize muscular appearance
- Smooth's the skin in the most delicate areas, such as the arms and neck
- Can easily remove large amounts of stored fats
- Small incision scars will blend into the natural creases of your skin
- Can produce readily visible results in a single procedure
- Minimal discomfort and there's no risk involved.
The vaser lipo treatment for gynecomastia uses ultrasound energy to break up faty deposits in fairly targeted areas of the chest, and it's gentle to the surrounding tissue, nerves, blood vessels and veins. The precaution and gentle techniques mean that vaser treatment has a faster healing time that's much shorter than traditional liposuction. The skin on the treatment area is left looking much smoother, leaving you with a more naturally defined silhouette.
The vaser lipo technique helps to contract and tighten the skin to sculpt the body. It's gentle to the tissue surrounding treatment areas, and will not cause sagging skin but will leave a smooth, contoured finish.
Vaser lipo treatment for male breast reduction is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures among men. You'll see the results immediately, although after the procedure is over, you'll have to take some precautions for quicker healing. You'll wear a compression garment for some weeks afterwards and in case of swilling or bruising, your doctor will prescribe you with pain relief.