After Botox it is breast augmentation and related surgeries that hold the second place in the world depending both in terms of popularity and the certain surgeries conducted. The reasons for opting for breast augmentation surgeries are usually varied. For some the decision is a compulsion and this is especially true for those who have undergone breast cancer surgeries. But there are a huge number of women who go for implant surgeries because for them it is a lifestyle necessity. But one has to take this reason that it is the expert hands of a good breast surgeon that can actually play a key role in the success of the surgery. So when opting for such a surgical procedure – whatever the cause may be, opt for a great surgeon.
Know Why Selecting the Right Surgeon is A Must
It must be remembered that cosmetic surgery or more specifically breast surgeries are ways usually taken up by choice and not due to any compulsion. Here is the following mistakes are always there if you do not seek a good surgeon.
· If the operation is not successful hypertrophy scarring can take place. In this type of scarring is actually quite thick, red and raised. In case they occur one either has to go for steroid injections or required more operation to remove those.
· Hematoma is another problem that can occur within a couple of days of the surgery.Blood accumulation in the form of pockets which can often be seen as a case of internal bleeding. In case such things happens one need to go back for an operation to drain the blood accumulated because it can cause severe pain and swelling of the breast.
· Accumulation of fluid inside the breast can also be problematic and it is quite a common phenomenon. It can occur from a couple of days to a week and can result in severe pain and swelling.
· Sometimes the wound does not get closed properly and within a couple of weeks the wound is wide open and can even lead to the exposure of the implant.
· Other problems include- infection, pain, and numbness at the area of the implant among others.
Since cosmetic surgeries or plastic surgeries are not usually covered by medical or health insurances there are chances that an unsuccessful surgery has to be rectified with a following surgery, a case where the expenses are going to soar high.