Laser hair removal treatment is very popular with men and women around the world. The many features of this technique leaves no doubt that it is best method to get rid of body hair. The many benefits of this method of treatment make it the preferred choice of most people. Unlike electrolysis, this method does not require passing electricity into the skin. Here, the patients do not have to worry about the risks associated with electrolysis such as electric shock, permanent damage to the epidermis etc.
Compared to traditional methods of removing unwanted hair, such as shaving, tweezing and waxing, this method is faster, more reliable and offers long term or permanent results. Thus, it is of no surprise that it is the most preferred method of getting rid of unwanted body hair. It is offered by most skin or laser clinics and cities and towns around the world. It is also recommended by dermatologists.
1. It is painless, simple, effective, safe and even definitive.
2. Men and women of all ages can opt for this treatment.
3. It can help in curing skin problems like folliculitis.
4. It will not cause any harm to the skin, or the sebaceous or sweat glands
5. The treatment can be applied to most parts of the body – face, underarms, neck, back, abdomen, buttocks, feet and hands.
6. It does not emit radiation which has ionizing effect.
7. It will make your skin feel supple, smooth and soft.
8. It can increase the production of collagen.
9. Laser hair removal treatment can also be used by people who suffer from hormonal problems.
10. It is safer and faster compared to electrolysis hair removal.
11. It is accurate, safe and highly reliable
12. The duration of the treatment is also short, compared to other available treatments of hair removal.
13. The results are permanent in most of the cases.
14. In women with hormonal problems, is the best solution to reduce the excess hair, preferred to high power hormonal drugs.
15. It is not known to cause any permanent damage to the skin.
16. Laser hair removal treatment is cost effective as you will not need to repeat it again and again.
17. According to recent studies, even children under the age of 16 can opt for this treatment.
18. This method can be used to target dark or coarse hair selectively, without damaging the skin.